Friday, September 7, 2012

It's Been A While...

I wanted to write a brief post to let you know that I am still alive. Truthfully, I have no idea what the future holds for this blog. In about an hour, I am headed to the airport, and tomorrow I will touch down in London, where I will begin my graduate studies for two years.

In the interest of remaining somewhat on topic, here are the (very) few nail polishes I am bringing along:


I am not ready to say goodbye to this blog (and my followers!) quite yet, so I will keep it open. I very well may start blogging again - you never know!

I did just start up a blog for all of my London adventures, if any of you have any interest in what I'll be up to. From Minneapolis to London is what its called.

Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment