Thursday, May 24, 2012

Misa Date Nights to the Twilight

Here's a polish I purchased a long time ago but am just now getting around to wearing - Date Nights to the Twilight by Misa.




Date Nights to the Twilight is the only Misa polish I own, and was part of the Winter 2010 Spark My Interest Collection. It's a medium purple that's got this shimmery/foily thing going on. Super pretty, though not super unique. In some lighting situations, I noticed it can lean a bit more blue (blurple, you might say). I used two coats, and they applied smoothly.

The only thing I don't like is the name. It's really wordy and doesn't seem to make much sense. Is it even grammatically correct? I'm assuming Misa is implying that you could wear this out for a date night, but surely there's an easier way to say that. Why not just Date Night? Or even Twilight? Misa, I don't get it!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh. I really like the blue lean. It's actually more obvious on the nail than in the bottle, I think. I agree with you on the name -- too weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete