Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Collection 2000 BMX Bandit

I've been a terrible blogger lately, I know. I guess I haven't had the motivation to write anything. My philosophy when starting this little blog was to blog because I enjoyed it, and to never force myself to write anything just for the sake of getting a post up. So, I apologize for the delay, but sometimes ya just need some time away, ya know?




Here's a polish I wore probably about a week ago now: BMX Bandit by Collection 2000. It was sent to me by the lovely Nicole. It's a pretty cornflower blue creme.

Unfortunately, I can't remember a whole lot about the application process. I'm sure I used at least two coats, likely three. I do remember being surprised that it wasn't as finicky as I anticipated. I was expecting it to be a pain, considering it's almost pastel, but it went pretty smoothly.

A coworker of mine said it was Spring-like, but not too pastel. Which I'd agree with. If you're not into the brighter or lighter shades of blue, but still want something for the warm weather, this is probably a good option.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back! :)
    Loving this color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I like this on you, so glad I tracked it down, for some reason I remember it being quite hard to find. xx

    ReplyDelete