Monday, February 27, 2012

Marks & Spencer Bright Aqua

Here's a polish sent by Nicole, Marks & Spencer's Bright Aqua.




Bright Aqua is, well, a bright aqua polish - a turquoise base with turquoise glitter. It does have a duochrome thing going on, too. You can see a darker blue reflecting in certain angles. Very pretty. I bet this just sparkles in the sun!

While the color is fantastic, it is not for the visible nail line phobes out there. Pictured is three coats of Bright Aqua, and the nail line is still apparent. The base doesn't seem jelly-like, just on the very translucent side. It did apply smoothly though.

This just makes me want to go swimming. I can't wait for summer. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fresh spring like colour, I am going to have to dig mine out! I haven't even tried it yet, this looks great on you. x

    ReplyDelete