Monday, August 8, 2011

China Glaze For Audrey

So, I know I'm like, a few years late to this trend. I've been wanting For Audrey for quite some time now, but just got around to getting it. Better late than never, I suppose.

Natural lighting.

Flash.

Flash.
I really have nothing but good things to say about this polish. The application process went smoothly, and I was expecting it to be streaky. I only needed two coats for things to look even. And the color! How gorgeous! What a perfect light blue shade. I've gotten a fair amount of compliments on it, and I myself can't stop looking at my nails. I'm so glad I've finally managed to pick this up, as I can see myself wearing this a lot in the future.

Now, what would this post be without some photos of Audrey?!



SO JEALOUS OF HER EYEBROWS!


2 comments:

  1. This color suits you! It looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I have been trying to track this polish down but my local sallys never seems to sell it. Looks amazing though

    ReplyDelete