Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Top 10 Award

This is another good way to pass time when I can't sleep!

So, it's official: I've won my first "award"! I was tagged by both Strange Nails and







Top 10 Award
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.
 
 
Top Ten Cosmetics
1. LUSH Ultrabalm.
Ultrabalm is a petroleum-free balm, made only with plant waxes. I love LUSH, and this shit does not disappoint! I use it for everything! I use it on my stretched lobe piercings when they need some moisturizing. I use it on my lips. I use it on my elbows and knees when they are gettin' super dry. Reading the reviews on LUSH's website, people are using it for a wide variety of things with great results.
 
2. Too Faced Brow Envy
So, back in my middle school days, I plucked the ever-loving shit out of my brows. Like, down to practically nothing. One of my biggest regrets! Now I long for full brows that I can shape with a saucy arch. Well, that ain't happenin' so I bought this kit a while ago, and it has worked wonders for my sad little brows. A coworker told me he can't tell that I fill my brows in, so I must be doing something right!
 
3.Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express Mascara
I don't even wear mascara that often anymore, but it used to be my go-to cosmetic. I usually try a new brand each time, and this has been my current brand. I'll probably buy it again. It doesn't clump too bad, I usually get compliments on it, and who can resist that giant yellow tube?
 
4. Boots Botanics Totally Concealed Concealer
I really only bought this because it was on clearance at Target and I needed something to cover up spots. It works for a bit, but after a few hours, it tends to rub off. I am in the market for one of those green concealer sticks. Any suggestions?
 
5. Sephora Liquid Eyeliner
A few years ago, liquid eyeliner used to be my everyday look. I would always do a cateye. Whenever I want to play up my eyes now, that's what I default to. I mean, what's cuter than cateye liner? An actual cat maybe, but not much else!
 
6. Sensual Amber ANYTHING by Bath & Body Works
UGHHH THIS SMELLS SO GOOD.
 
7. LUSH King of the Mods Hair Product
I like this product because it's really light. I'm too lazy to really put any effort into doing my hair, so this is perfect. Plus, how could I resist with a reference to The Mighty Boosh?! I have always wanted to try Goth Juice for both the Boosh reference and the Robert Smith reference, but that one seems a little too stiff for me.
 
8. Sephora Red Lipstick
I can't remember the specific shade I own, but what goes better with some cateye liner than red lips?! I wish I had the lady-balls to wear it everyday, but alas I don't. I've been wanting to try some MAC shades since I've heard such good things (especially Ruby Woo), but haven't gotten that far yet.
 
9. Blistex Medicated Lip Balm
Thank you Google Images for this glorious image. It's 4 AM now, and I CLEARLY need to sleep. But, a person's gotta have their Blistex.
 
10. Dr. Bronner's Lavender Soap
This stuff is really gentle and smells great! I have a small bottle, which I mainly use to clean my piercings.

This was more difficult than expected, considering my bathroom is filled with mostly LUSH products. :/

10 Blogs
If I've been tagged, then everyone else in the blogging world has to have been tagged by now! So, I'm going to be a jerk and go with the tired "I tag you if you haven't been tagged yet!" answer. Hey, it's now nearly 4:30 AM, cut me some slack!

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome :) I also love Ultrabalm. I went in to buy some Lemony Flutter one day and the girl working gave me a sample of UB and OMG I love it! I had a bout of psoriasis on my hands recently and that stuff cleared it up which is impressive. It's replaced LF for me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE Dr. Bronner's!

    ReplyDelete