Wednesday, June 1, 2011

End of May Mini Haul

Yesterday, my sister and I went on a little field trip to Ulta and the mall. I also received a package in the mail from a gal on LiveJournal. Here's what I got!

OPI Stranger Tides & Can You Tapas This? ($3.99!)

Ulta Green With Envy & Essence My Boyfriend's Jeans.

Lippmann Fade to Black, It's Raining Men, & Maneater. $3 each at Trade Secret!

Kleancolor Firework & Barielle Falling Star, from LiveJournal.
I think it's a pretty decent haul! Maneater looks black in my photo, but it's actually a rich, dark brown. I was super happy to find Falling Star, because I've been after that for a while. I've also got a package from Nicole on the way, which I am so antsy to get!

Have you come across any good finds recently?

3 comments:

  1. omg I love the polishes in the bottom pic! can't wait to see what they look like painted on :-) hoping my package to you will be with you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three bucks for a Lippmann? Nice score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole - I can't wait to try out those fun glitters! And your package has officially arrived!

    Barilla - I couldn't believe it either! There's no way I could pass up that deal. :)

    ReplyDelete