Wednesday, June 22, 2011

17 Spiced Plum

Finally getting caught up on posting!

For the past few days I've been wearing Spiced Plum by 17, another polish sent by Nicole in our recent swap.




Spiced Plum is a really great vampy color! It's the perfect mix of brown and red (a dried blood sorta color), and it dries to a really shiny finish. In the photos, you can see some bald spots, especially toward my cuticles, but they aren't visible in real life. It needed two coats for opacity, and I didn't have any issues with the application process. I definitely have not experienced anywhere near 10 days of wear, but I did get a couple days out of it without any chips, which is pretty standard for me.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with Spiced Plum. This was my first 17 polish, and I'm excited to try the others Nicole sent. This is a very "me" color, so I'm sure it will get a lot of wear in the future.

1 comment:

  1. oooh love this on you, you pull of dark shades really well :-) my nails are in a bad state at the moment. A few broke on my left hand and so they are all really short :-(

    ReplyDelete