Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Intro & American Apparel Office

So, mostly out of boredom I have decided to create a nail polish blog. I have always been into nail polish, but over the past six months or so, I have become obsessed. My collection is not nearly as large as a lot of the other polish bloggers out there, but it is rapidly growing.

For my first post, I'll show a polish I just purchased yesterday: Office, by American Apparel.

Sunlight.

Shade.

Lighting in my bathroom.

The color is somewhere in between the sunlight picture, and the bathroom lighting picture. It is my first American Apparel polish, and I like it quite a bit. The application was nice. I used two coats.

Also, please note that my cuticles do NOT look as terrible as they do in these pictures. Mostly that is just pieces of Seche Vite that have not come off yet. However, my cuticles are not in the best of shape. That is one thing I plan to work on.

I can't wait for this dreadful winter to be over. This lack of good sunlight is killing me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Yay we follow each other now. I don't have any AA polishes yet... it drives me nuts when there's a whole line and I don't have ANY of them. I haven't found one I had to have yet, but soon enough I'll just pick one anyway so I can try theirs. :)

    I don't have any Butter London yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like quite a few of the AA polishes. I want to pick up more! I need to get through the pile of polishes I haven't tried yet before I buy more though!

    Butter London is a brand I haven't tried, but is definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete